2014/04/30

Gorillaz - Every Planet We Reach Is Dead



English

I lost my leg like I lost my way
So no loose ends
Nothing to see me down
How are we going to work this out?

Dreams aren't bad, I had turned back
I love the girl
But God only knows it's
Getting hard to see the sun coming through
I love you...
But what are we going to do?

Picture I'm a dreamer
I'll take you deeper
Down to the sleepy glow
Time is a low..
Don't you know?
What are we going to do?

When you go back
All the second selfless days
You're in love with him
I want to see you again
I love you...
But what are we going to do?


Türkçe

Ulaştığımız Tüm Gezegenler Ölü

Adımlarımı kaybettim yolumu kaybettiğim gibi
Kayıplar hiç bitmiyor yani
Beni aşağı görmen gerekmez
Bunu nasıl çözeceğiz?

Hayaller kötü değil, geri dönmüştüm
O kızı seviyorum
Ama yalnız tanrı biliyor güneşin doğduğunu
görmenin zorlaştığını
Seni seviyorum
Ama ne yapacağız?

Bir hayalci olduğumu hayal et
Seni derinlere çekeceğim
Uykulu bir parıltıya
Zaman karamsar
Bilmiyor musun
Ne yapacağız?

Geri döndüğünde
Tüm o ikinci özverili günlere
Ona aşıksın
Seni yeniden görmek istiyorum
Seni seviyorum
Ama ne yapacağız?

0 comments:

Yorum Gönder